Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Egg carton as a pill box!

David wanted to prepare all of his vitamins for the next several weeks so that they would be easier for him to take, but we didn't have any of those little pill containers.  I couldn't think of anything for him to use except for baggies and I didn't want him wasting a ton of baggies for just a small amount of pills per day and then he got a great idea.  He used egg cartons! They actually worked great!  

Just starting to prepare them...


Here are his vitamins all prepared and ready to take!

I absolutely love repurposing things instead of just tossing them in the garbage.  Over the last few years I have become increasingly aware of how much we unnecessarily consume and waste in our society and it makes me sick.  I was glad that David found a way to sort his vitamins with something around the house instead of running to the store to buy something new.

1 comment:

  1. You have written a great article, i must say the information which you have posted is good to read.
    pill box organizer

    ReplyDelete